Assisted Living Seattle
Assisted living is perfect for elders who may need help with day-to-day tasks, but are otherwise healthy enough to not need dedicated medical care. One great aspect of Assisted Living Seattle facilities is the mental and emotional boost that comes from living in a community of peers.
What Can I Expect at an Assisted Living Seattle Facility?
- Meal preparation, transportation, medication management, bill payments
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Showering, grooming, dressing
- Social Events: Dancing, games, trips & community engagement
- Laundry, housekeeping, and home maintenance
Many assisted living facilities also provide memory care accommodations for residents with dementia. Caring for a family member who is showing signs of dementia is demanding, and may eventually be dangerous. If your loved one is wandering, sundowning, or dangerously forgetful–such as not locking the door or turning the stove off–it’s time to consider options.
Find Assisted Living Near Me
Our Advisors can recommend trusted Assisted Living Facilities near you. We associate with communities in Washington, Southern California, Oregon and Idaho.
More Assisted Living Information
- The Case for Assisted Living – A look into the history of senior living arrangements, the levels of care provided, and why these facilities are the most popular elder care option in America.
- Assisted Living Search Mistakes – Common mistakes adult children make when looking for senior living arrangements. Find out why you should always visit a location in person multiple times.
- 6 Ways Assisted Living Boosts Your Productivity – Help to eliminate the stigma of Assisted Living by learning about the wonderful possibilities and freedom that comes with not having to worry about tedious tasks like meals and home maintenance.
Call 1-855-444-7364 to speak with an Advisor
One of our housing advisors would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions and concerns you may have. We can help you find the right solution for your family.
Get free information about assisted living facilities in your area.
Our free service lets your loved ones enjoy their twilight years.