Senior Living Advisor position
Washington’s number one Senior Placement and Referral Agency is hiring experienced, seasoned Senior Housing Marketing professionals that are passionate about seniors and looking to use their years of experience in a rewarding new career opportunity.
Concierge Care Advisors™ is the premiere Senior Placement and Referral Agency that healthcare professionals and others associated with seniors rely on. Our team of expert and highly trained Senior Advisors help families safely navigate the important decisions associated with senior living transitions for their loved ones. Our agency offers free “White Glove” service to individuals and families that identify the best senior living options, including retirement housing and assisted living, in-home care and other senior living solutions, based on each individual’s unique circumstances.
Our ideal candidate will have Senior Care experience, have a passion for helping seniors and families navigate the complex eldercare and senior housing options during what can be a very stressful time for families. The successful candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented and able to commit to a full-time position. You must be comfortable working at a fast pace in this full time position which includes weekends and evenings. A background in senior housing marketing is preferred and having office and mobile technical skills is a must. Familiarity with CRM systems and the ability to multitask is also required.
The Senior Advisor (SA) will be expected to have significant knowledge of the senior housing and care options in their respective territory. In addition, the SA will have strong relationships and working knowledge on the healthcare communities in their area. Our SA’s work closely with social workers and discharge planners to support their efforts in securing the most appropriate eldercare and senior housing. The SA works closely with the family and typically these are adult children of the senior requiring care or assisted living. The SA works as a liaison between the family, healthcare professionals, senior care options and senior housing communities. Concierge Care Advisors™ are compensated for the valuable service they provide by the senior housing providers that accept a senior into their community. The family is never charged for our “white glove” service. SA’s undergo rigorous training, must have passed the Concierge Care Advisors™ standard background and drug testing requirements, as well as have current immunizations (TB and Influenza). Training is ongoing and annual background and drug testing is mandatory. The SA is supported by internal support staff to assure their success in finding appropriate senior living and care options by our Family Services Department. In addition, our Transitional Services staff will work hand in hand at the medical community level to support the lead generation activities. As a result of these comprehensive support efforts, training and previous experience you will be expected to fulfill your role and achieve the following results:
- Convert leads into successful and appropriate placement into a partner community. Success is measured by the senior “aging in place” without addition moves or disruption to the senior. Getting it right the first time is our goal
- Achieve referral and revenue targets monthly and quarterly
- Visit partner communities and healthcare facilities to assure your working knowledge of these important partners and referral sources
- Pipeline management
- Recording and documentation as required by law as well as by Concierge Care Advisors™ internal requirements
- Utilize the company’s case management system
- Follow CCA all approved processes to assure best practices
- Abide by all policies and procedures to assure the safety and security of our senior clients
- Work with families and partner communities closely to assure all placements are right the first time
- Follow up post placement to personally assure the senior in thriving and report these results back to the referral source
- Mandatory reporting of any and all senior abuse
- Prompt and professional communication within CCA as well as with partners and family
- Effective and HIPAA compliant use of technology
- Professional attire, appearance and conduct at all time
- Meeting and exceeding you monthly placement and revenue goals
- This is a full time position which may include evenings and weekends
- Complete all training as well as attend continuing education monthly
- Currency of certifications and immunizations
- Compassionate and extraordinary communication with families and seniors
- Effective, timely and professional communication among CCA employees, healthcare referral sources and partner communities
- The persistent use of company CRM
- Possess and demonstrating competence in the use of PC with MS Office, Smart Phones and uses best practices for securing their devices (Password protection and single device user for example)
- Conduct yourself in a fashion that always represents CCA’s premier agency reputation
- Senior Housing marketing experience
- 2 years minimum experience working in the senior industry
- Prefer a marketing background within the senior housing market
- Transportation, good traffic record and proof of insurance
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Team player
- Effective communicator
- PC with MS Office and internet connection
- MS Office and CRM proficiency
- Smart phone
Full and part time opportunities available.
Please fill out the form below and copy and paste your resume into the message box.