Concierge Care Advisors is a novel, well established Senior Care and Transition Company and is hiring experienced, seasoned Healthcare transitional experts / Senior Housing Marketing professionals that are passionate about seniors and looking to use their years of experience in a rewarding new career opportunity.
Concierge Care Advisors is experiencing a significant growth event and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to join us in assuring the safety and security of our seniors through assisted living and care solutions.
Concierge Care Advisors are recognized as the premier senior housing and care professionals. Our Best Practices made us the model for HB1494 and has differentiated us from other agencies, that only provide senior housing solutions.
At Concierge Care Advisors we offer a competitive salary, benefits, stock options and the opportunity to create a career that can be life changing. Our unique team support approach provides the platform for real success for our Advisors.
We are seeking candidates that have the following experience and skills:
- Ensure a smooth and successful transition for seniors from home or healthcare setting to community or adult family home, or refer other relevant services, where necessary
- Market the company to the local area and generate referral sources, keep consistent contact with referral sources
- Enter complete client information after each client contact into company CRM
- Set-up tours/visits from those contacts
- Personally tour families, seniors to appropriate community(s)
- Must behave as an advocate for the seniors and the families that we assist at every step of their journey
- Have strong public relations skills with ability to effectively create community partnerships
- Must enjoy networking!
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with co-workers, management, Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, and all referral sources
- Must demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, highly disciplined and determined to meet goals
- Must be creative and have a strong energy level
- Be open to suggestions, be a problem solver, and be able to find solutions
- Salary plus commission
- Equity Opportunity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- In-company training program
- Several layers of management support to ensure a successful career at CCA
- Minimum two years working in senior housing, senior health, hospice, admissions, discharge planning, social work, or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, problem solving, conflict management
- Possess excellent communication skills and have a caring disposition
- Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Computer proficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please fill out the form below and copy and paste your resume into the message box.