It Is Not Business As Usual
The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted our lives in ways we never imagined. Stay-at-home orders have had a significant impact on how seniors and their families are coping with decisions on how to evaluate and receive senior care and transitions.
Concierge Care Advisors has taken an active role in ensuring that our vulnerable seniors are able to find the solutions they need. In fact, we have implemented the following strategies to support seniors—all at no cost.
- Free Senior Living Assessment: For more than 10 years we’ve helped thousands of families get started finding the right senior care via a no-cost assessment to understand specific needs and identify the most appropriate care.
- Weekly Senior Living Inventory Surveillance: CCA surveys local Adult Family Homes (AFHs) and Senior Living Communities (SLCs) to understand current policies, protocols, and availability. Additionally, they have actively engaged the state Department of Social & Health Services to learn where active Covid-19 infections are within AFHs and SLCs.
- Weekly Webinar Series: Free online webinars for seniors and their families to educate consumers on available options.
- Virtual Daily “Open Office Hours:” We are making our experienced Senior Care Advisors available via phone, online chat, or email to answer questions on how to identify the right care at the right time and at the right cost for seniors.
- Virtual Tour Scheduling: We actively work on behalf of families to identify the senior living solution that fits their needs and then coordinate directly with Senior Living Communities and Adult Family Homes
- Covid-19 Testing Resources: As senior care communities are now requesting new residents to have a negative Covid-19 test, we have worked with state and local resources to compile and consolidate access to local Covid-19 testing facilities across the region.