Concierge Care Advisors (CCA) is committed to helping seniors find the most appropriate senior care. Whether you seek post-acute care after discharge from the hospital or simply need a little help at home, we’re focused on advocating for seniors and their families.
That’s why we’ve launched our Coronavirus Rapid Response Team to ensure we do our part to help you protect vulnerable seniors during the coronavirus outbreak. Our team is now available 24 X 7 to enable you to access senior care solutions on demand, from the comfort of your own home to help reduce exposure to the virus. Our Rapid Response Team is on-hand with expert advice including:
- Certified Concierge Advisors trained on our Rapid Response Protocol (download overview presentation)
- Free Virtual Visit Senior Living Assessmentonline, by phone, FaceTime or video conference to help identify the right type of senior care;
- Coordination with leading regional home health agencies;
- Multi-step screening requirements for in-home care workers; and
- Dedicated resources for proper guidelines for seniors and their families.
All of our Advisors have received recent training on infection control and barrier protection. As such, each Advisor has two primary responsibilities when it comes to infection control: 1) They must adhere to scientifically accepted principles and practices regarding infection control in the workplace; and 2) They must monitor others for whom they are responsible regarding proper infection control.
To ensure the health and wellness of our clients and the communities we introduce them to, we are actively screening each client with the following questions:
- Have you been outside of the country in the last 30 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Do you have any symptoms associated with the coronavirus?
- Where is your loved one currently living?
- What other communities or long-term care settings have you visited?
- Are you available for a quick move-in?
Additionally, Concierge Care Advisors recommends all in-home care professionals review and follow the most recent CDC Guidance for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease in Homes and Residential Communities.
If you have an immediate need for placement for post-acute discharge or in-home care, please call us today at (855) 444-7364. We can provide free, expert guidance on the best care and transition solutions for your loved ones. We’re here to help you through this outbreak and help ensure seniors receive the best care possible.
Mary Cordova & The Concierge Care Advisors Team
eMail us at RapidResponse@ConciergeCareAdvisors.com